Although centrifugal oil filter has simple operation and good filtering effect, it has won the trust of the oil press industry. However, this is not to say that the centrifugal oil filter can be recognized during use. Each device has its own operating procedures. Operate strictly in accordance with the instructions to avoid malfunctions of the centrifugal oil filter due to operating problems.
Precautions for centrifugal oil filter operation:
- It is strictly forbidden to turn on the machine without putting on the inner and outer lids and anchor bolts, and it is forbidden to reverse.
- The crude oil should contain 1-1.5% of oil residue, the ratio of salt to water is about 10%, and the amount of salt and water should be about 1.2-2%. The oil should be boiled for hydration and then filtered.
- Before filtering, the temperature of crude oil should be controlled at about 70-80 degrees, hydrated and fully stirred for 1-2 minutes before filtering.
- Do not disassemble or pry the machine at will.
- There are oil filling holes on the side wall of the oil inlet hopper, and edible oil should be filled 2-3 times a day to prevent dry grinding of bearings.
- The connecting bolts at the bottom of the oil filter barrel need to be tightened after a period of time to prevent loosening and oil leakage.
- Check all parts of the machine at any time and operate strictly against regulations.