The small home use oil press has the following characteristics:
1. Easy to operate: Small oil presses usually adopt one-button control, which is simple and convenient to operate. Users only need to press the button to complete the oil extraction process.
2. Easy to clean: The small oil press adopts a modular design, and each component is easy to disassemble and clean, making it easier to maintain.
3. Use high-quality materials: The small oil press is made of food-grade stainless steel, which has the characteristics of high temperature resistance and anti-corrosion.
4. Comprehensive functions: the small oil press can press a variety of edible oils and oil crops, such as sesame, peanuts, rapeseed, etc., to meet the needs of different users.
5. Retain oil nutrients: The small oil press adopts cold pressing technology, which can better retain the nutrients in the oil and improve the quality of the oil.
6. Compact and lightweight: Small oil presses are generally small in size and have pulleys on the bottom, making them easy to move and suitable for use in different places.
7. The price of the oil press is affordable: Compared with other traditional oil presses, the price of the small oil press is more economical and affordable.
8. Low noise: Small oil presses generally use low-speed high-torque DC motors, which run smoothly with slight noise and are more comfortable to use.