Instructions for the use of the oil press
Screw oil press machine are very popular machines these days, especially in Africa and South America. Many people can make a fortune through oil mills or oil press factories, which is a very promising industry. So, if you are a new oil press, you must know what are the steps for using a new oil press?
Next, the Benteng machinery soybean oil manufacturers will introduce you the instructions for use of the oil press in detail.
Specific use steps
1. Before using, it is essential to go through the instruction manual thoroughly to understand the characteristics of performance and the operation procedures for the manual oil press machine.
2. When the device is started an extensive inspection must be conducted and the fasteners must not be loosening.
3. This mustard oil press machine connects to a 3-phase four-wire power source. When the power is switched on the main shaft must turn counterclockwise. In any event the machine needs to have a solid grounding device, or else it won’t be able to be turned on.
4. Click the Main Motor switch, (turn on the engine’s main switch until it is in the correct position) The main motor will begin to run. The direction of rotation should be counterclockwise.
5. Once your cold press machines has been installed, it will be press until you have a time of 4 to 8 hours. While pressing, do not hold the plants in the hopper with your hands.
6. When extracting oil normally It is essential to ensure that the feed is uniform and not operate too fast or too slow or idle after cutting the material off.
7. During the shutdown. Prior to the machine is shut down you must stop feeding the manual cold press oil extractor machine first and then add some cake crumbs. Wait till the remainder of cake in the corn press chamber has been exhausted and the outlet for cake cannot discharge cake prior to closing. When you have stopped then, turn the screw that adjusts clockwise for 1-3 turns, then switch off the power.