Why is the oil pressn’t working? Many of your friends might have experienced the problem where the olive oil press machine doesn’t work. This is when the power goes on and the oil press responds when you press the start button. This can happen for many reasons. It is important to understand how to fix it so that the oil mill continues to run as normal. Operators must learn how to identify and fix faults in the home oil press machine.
There are many reasons why an oil pressn’t working.
1. The motor is too short or blocked. It is easy to check the phase and current. A lot of people use an electric pen to measure and cannot find faults. To accurately determine if the motor is out-of-phase, a multimeter should be used.
2. The belt is loose. The manual oil press machine will not pull the machine if the belt is too loose. It’s almost as if there’s no place to apply the force. Adjusting the belt is the solution.
3. The motor control box is damaged. To fix this, cut the power supply and then replace the motor accessories.
4. The key to the main shaft falls off. Combination of the keyway and the key key drive the main shaft and gearbox. The main shaft of an oil press won’t work if the keyway and main shaft key are separated. To fix this, pull the main shaft apart for inspection and insert your key into the keyway.
5. Hard objects are allowed to enter the raw materials. The press chamber will become clogged with hard stones, metals, and other sundries if the oil press is operating. To pour oil and other sundries out, open the lower plate on the silo by pressing the reverse switch.
6. The temperature in the pressing chamber should not be too low. To increase the temperature in the press chamber, it is necessary to switch on the electric heating system of the oil press machine walmart.