Oil presses are gradually improving, and screw automatic cold press oil machine are becoming more and more popular. However, many customers’ oil presses will have various problems after a period of use. In fact, these problems have reasons and solutions. When you encounter a problem, don’t panic, you can find our after-sales service personnel, they will solve it for you. For example, why does the oil from the automatic oil press turning black?
In fact, the reason for the blackening of the oil is not just the problem of the oil press. There are many reasons why the oil from the automatic cold oil press machine turns black. Benteng Machinery will show you the solutions and reasons for the oil from the automatic oil press turning black.
The oil is blackened from the oil presses for two main reasons.
1. The raw materials must first be cleaned before the oil press machine walmart can begin to press. Unwashed oil can contain impurities like crop stems and leaves as well as soil, stones, sediment, iron filings and soil. These impurities can affect the performance and color of oil.
2. The steps of frying are very important in preventing oil extraction from blackening. Oil color will be affected if the temperature and speed are too high.
3. The oil’s color will turn black if it isn’t cleaned properly.
There are effective ways to stop oil press oil from blackening.
1. The oil must be cleaned well before it is used for cleaning. A common auxiliary oil cleaning equipment is the cleaning screen, magnetic separator and stone removal machine. The kitchen oil press machine will use the filtered oil to press the oil. This will improve the oil yield and color.
2. When heating or frying pretreatments, use low heat, lower temperature and appropriate lengthening of the frying time.
The crude oil should be filtered immediately after it is released from the oil press. Otherwise, no matter what you do, the oil will turn a difficult color.