Sunflower seeds are a traditional and very popular snack for all ages. So, what do you know about the nutritional value and efficacy of sunflower seeds? Are there any taboos to be aware of when eating sunflower seeds? Today, Benteng Machinery will give you a detailed introduction to the relevant knowledge about sunflower seeds.
Sunflower seeds are rich in unsaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, magnesium and other trace elements. Among them, the potassium trace element content is high. Sunflower seeds also contain a variety of vitamins, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin E and so on.
2. The efficacy of sunflower seeds.
(1) Trace elements
The vitamins in sunflower seeds can beautify the skin, stabilize emotions, treat insomnia, and enhance memory.
(2) Prevention of diseases
Unsaturated fatty acids in sunflower seeds can help lower blood fat, and also effectively reduce the cholesterol content in the human body. Regular consumption of sunflower seeds also helps to protect the cardiovascular system, prevent diseases, and prevent anemia.
(3) Delay aging and reduce the incidence of cancer.
Trace elements in sunflower seeds can repair damaged immune cells, and enhance the immune function in the human body . It also has a positive effect on the thyroid gland, and also can prevent thyroid dysfunction.
(1) It is not advisable to eat too much, so as not to get angry and get sore tongue.
(2) Affect oral health, digestion, loss of appetite, and even cause stomach cramps.
(3) Sunflower seeds cannot be eaten together with hawthorn slices. because eating the two together will affect the absorption of zinc in sunflower seeds.
(4) Sunflower seeds cannot be eaten together with animal oil, because eating both together will reduce the efficacy of sunflower seeds.
(5) If you have hepatitis, do not eat sunflower seeds, because it can damage the liver and even cause cirrhosis.