Peanut Crusher Machine
|The peanut crusher machine has a simple structure, easy operation and small size. It mainly squeezes beans or peeled wheat, rice and other grain grains into flat pieces through wire drawing rollers. It is used for making porridge or soup. It is easy to mature and easy to digest and absorb. .
Ⅰ. The Crusher Machine of Working principle.
The material is fed from the top feed port through the feed hopper matched with the machine, squeezed by manganese steel rollers into a flat shape, and then discharged from the base outlet. There is a large screw handle at the front of the machine, which can adjust the thickness of the grain material at will to achieve the taste effect that satisfies the customer!
Ⅱ. Main structure of the Peanut Crusher Machine.
1. Support base: connects and supports the various parts of the extruder to form a whole.
2. Rotor: It is composed of manganese steel rollers, bearings, central shaft and other parts. It is the main moving part of the extruder. The central axis rotates at a high speed, and the stability of the machine must be ensured after assembly to achieve efficient performance of the machine.
3. V-belt connection: Connect the V-belt to the motor wheel to transmit motor power.
Ⅲ. The Crusher Machine Features.
1. This machine is a double-roller extruder that can process corn, sorghum, wheat, beans and other grains. It is an optimal equipment for small-scale grain processing at home.
2. The rollers of this machine are made of hard manganese steel, which has long service life and high efficiency.
3. The bean flattening machine has a simple structure, easy operation and small size. It mainly squeezes beans or peeled wheat, rice and other grain grains into flat pieces through wire drawing rollers. It is used for making porridge or soup and is easy to mature. Easy to digest and absorb.
4. The Operation Precautions of Peanut Crusher Machine.
1. Before starting the extruder, first turn the rotor by hand to check whether the roller rotor is flexible and reliable, whether there is any collision inside, whether the rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction pointed by the arrow on the machine, and whether the motor and the bean flat machine are lubricated. good.
2. After starting up, the extruder should be idle for 2-3 minutes, and then start feeding after there are no abnormal phenomena.
3. Pay attention to the operation of the extruder at all times during work. The material should be fed evenly to prevent blockage and do not overload operation for a long time. If any phenomena such as vibration, noise, excessive temperature of the bearings and body, or material spraying out are found, stop the machine immediately for inspection and troubleshoot the problem before continuing to work.
4. Operators should not wear gloves and should stand on the side of the extruder when feeding materials to prevent debris from rebounding and hurting the face.
5. When a blockage occurs, if there is an abnormality during the normal operation of the machine, do not put your hands into the machine to prevent injury (it is strictly prohibited to use hands to feed materials, you should turn off the power first, and then find the cause). You need an under-board power supply to stabilize the machine before proceeding. Check and handle, find out the cause, and then continue working after eliminating the fault.
6. After the work is completed, the machine should be run idling for 2-3 minutes. The machine can only be stopped after all the materials in the machine have been discharged.