6YL-100 combined oil press machine spare parts specifically refer to pressing screw worms, pressing rings, pressing bars, cake output ring, gears, etc. In addition, there are also press shaft, press cage, gearbox, pressing roll, rails group ring, pressing cage minor key, pressing cage major key, press guide nut, tighting nut, adjusting bolt, spindle minor key, spindle major key, mandrel, sleeve, adjusting bolt hand, end nut. Among them, the worms are the main wearing parts of the 6YL-100 combined oil press machine.
Ⅰ. Introduction to 6YL-100 Pressing Rings
1. Dimensions of Pressing Rings
Each set of pressing rings has 16 pieces. There are three types of press rings: large, medium and small. The thickness of the small pressing rings is 20mm, the thickness of the medium pressing rings is 30mm, and the thickness of the large pressing rings is 60mm. There are 11 small pressing rings, 4 medium pressing rings, and one large pressing rings.
2. Pressing Rings Material
Our pressing rings are made of cast steel, which is wear-resistant and has a long service life. And the rings we produce will undergo heat treatment and surface hardening treatment, which can effectively ensure its production efficiency and lifespan. After high temperature, high pressure and high speed processing, fatigue cracks and deformation will not easily occur.
Ⅱ. The removal and installation methods of the pressing rings.
1. Rotate the screw shaft of the oil press and pull the screw out of the pressing chamber.
2. Insert an iron rod with a diameter of 24 mm into the hole of the compression nut at the end of the cake, and loosen the nut by turning it counterclockwise.
3. Loosen the 4 M16 connecting screws at both ends of the upper press cage, and remove the 10 M14 bolts connecting the upper and lower press cages.
4. Remove the upper pressing cage and take out the round row ring.
5. The removed round rows should be placed in order and marked with serial numbers to facilitate the correct installation of the round rows later.