Soybean oil is one of the most popular edible oils on the market. Opening a soybean oil mill has good prospects for development. For those who have just started a factory, it is not only necessary to choose a good 6YL-100 soybean oil press, but also to choose a good manufacturer. Benteng Machinery has been engaged in the oil press manufacturing industry for more than ten years, with professional technicians and good after-sales service. Next, we will introduce to you how to maintain a 6YL-100 soybean oil press.
1. Check the lubrication after every 50 hours of work. The oil cup on the gearbox must not be short of oil. The inner bearing of the screw shaft adjustment screw should be filled with butter from the adjustment screw hole once every shift. Dry grinding is strictly prohibited.
2. All lubricating parts should prevent the intrusion of dust and other impurities. Check the oil quality of the gearbox once a year. If deterioration is found, all the oil should be replaced.
3. When the crushing capacity is reduced, and the cake or oil output is abnormal, the screw shaft should be pulled out. And check the wear and tear of the squeezed snails, squeezed strips, and cake outlets. If there are worn parts, they must be replaced in time.
4. After the end of each shift, the residual cake in the machine should be removed, and the dust and grease on the surface of the machine should be wiped clean.
5. When storing for a long time after the end of the production season, a maintenance should be carried out. Disassemble and wash the squeezed snails, squeezed strips, and cake rings, and re-coat them with oil and put them in a dry place.