The oil press for rapeseed is an oil pressing machine that is commonly employed by oil mills. The rapeseed oil presses are typically a screw press that has characteristics like high output, clean pressing, easy operation, the highest oil yield. Benteng Machinery’s rapeseed oil press has many models, and different models correspond to different outputs. Among them, the model 6YL-100 rapeseed oil press is the most popular, with an output of 200-300kg/h, suitable for small and medium-sized oil presses.
Here, Benteng Oil Press Factory will explain the precautions to use of the 6YL-100 rapeseed oil press machine.
The 6YL-100 rapeseed oil press and the precautions to use it.
1. It is absolutely forbidden that foreign items enter into the press chambers of the screw press and it is not permitted to use any hands or iron rods to feed the hopper.
2. If the oil press is blocked, it’s prohibited to forcefully start it;
3. Once the thickness of the cake has been adjusted then make sure to tighten the locknut to keep it from the primary shaft.
4. The dry biscuits that have been processed must not be repeatedly pressed in order to not stop the machine from working;
5. After the oil press has been reversed, make sure that the lock ring on the cake’s head not loose to ensure that the screw isn’t loose and the cake head is not slipping;
6. Its standby temp of the machine falls after one operation is completed. The tie rod nut must be tightened once more to stop the rod from becoming loose;
These precautions must be read and memorized. Avoid problems when using the rapeseed oil press machine and cause damage to the machine. This will not only affect the output of the machine, but also affect the service life of the oil press.