For novices, not only to learn how to install and maintain the 6YL-100 oil press machines, but also to know the detailed operation steps of the 6YL-100 oil press, and some precautions when using the 6YL-100 soybean oil press. Below, Benteng Machinery will explain to you how to operate the 6YL-100 oil press machines and what you need to pay attention to in daily use.
Ⅰ. What should you pay attention to when using the 6YL-100 oil press in daily life?
1. Before use, you must carefully read the instruction manual and be familiar with the performance characteristics and operation methods of the machine.
2. Before starting the machine, a comprehensive inspection must be carried out. The fasteners must not be loose, the handle can be rotated flexibly, and the pulley should be turned by hand. The operating parts should be normal and there must be no abnormal noise.
3. Loosen the locking nut, turn the adjusting screw counterclockwise, make the conical surface of the pressing screw press against the conical surface of the pie ring, then unscrew the adjusting screw clockwise (3-5 turns), and then tighten the nut, Ready to boot.
4. The machine is connected to a 380V power supply. In any case, the machine must have a good grounding device, otherwise it cannot be turned on.
5. Adjust the temperature controller. Adjust to the temperature required for pressing, turn on the heating switch to the heating position of the main machine, and heat up the machine. At this time, the green light on the temperature controller is on and the red light is off.
Ⅱ. Detailed operation steps of 6YL-100 oil press machine.
6. Press the main motor button, (turn the main engine switch to the positive position) the main engine starts to run. And the rotation direction should be counterclockwise.
7. After the new oil press is installed, carry out grinding for 4-8 hours. The method is to slowly feed the dried oil cake from the hopper, and repeatedly press back to polish the press chamber.
8. During normal oil extraction, it is necessary to keep the feed evenly, and do not over-feed or under-feed or run idle. At this time, the load of the machine is normal, the operation is stable, and the sound is rhythmic.
9. When the squeezed oil flows into the oil filter, press the vacuum pump button. The vacuum pump starts to run, the air in the oil filter is sucked out. The internal pressure is formed in the oil filter barrel. And the oil above is naturally sucked into the filter. The oiler, and the oil residue is isolated on the filter cloth.
10. Before shutting down, stop feeding first, then put in a small amount of cake crumbs, wait until the remaining material in the press chamber is exhausted, and the cake outlet will no longer output cakes before shutting down. After stopping the machine, unscrew the adjustment screw clockwise for 1-3 circles, and disconnect the power supply.