In fact, opening an oil factory is not a simple matter, not just buying an oil press. Not only to understand the advantages and disadvantages of each type of oil press, but also to understand the working principle of the oil press, installation instructions, maintenance and so on. Today Benteng Machinery is going to discuss the 6YL-100 combined oil press machine installation guide.
(1) The 6YL-100 combined oil press machine structure.
This combined oil press machine of units is mainly composed of five parts: automatic control, heating press, adjustment, transmission and vacuum oil filtration.
1. The automatic control system is composed of air switch, AC contactor, temperature controller, automatic circuit protection device, etc.
2. The heating and pressing part is composed of a heater, pressing snails and strips, body assembly and so on.
3. The transmission part is composed of the main shaft, the reduction box, the pulley, the motor wheel and so on.
4. The adjustment part is composed of adjustment screw, adjustment nut, sub-handle, lock nut, etc.
5. The vacuum oil filter part is composed of vacuum pump, oil filter barrel pipeline and other assemblies.
(2) The 6YL-100 combined oil press machine installation.
The installer should know and fully understand the working principle of the operation of the 6YL-100 combined oil press machine before installing the oil press.
1. When installing the oil press, leave enough space around for the staff to operate.
2. First adjust the four anchor bolts under the machine base so that the machine is placed in a horizontal position, and then adjust the oil filter barrel to a horizontal position.
3. After the machine is installed, put a 0.5-1m deep ground wire 3-5m away from the machine before it can work.
Note: The oil press must be firmly installed on the ground with bolts and kept level. If the oil press is not installed firmly, it will affect the subsequent use.